METI Hokkaido has been conducting various activities to strategically promote formation and development of the Hokkaido Bio Technology Industrial Cluster, since we have initiated the "Hokkaido Super Cluster Promotion Project" in 2001.
To effectively and efficiently support development of bio-industry in Hokkaido, METI Hokkaido has issued the "Hokkaido bio report 2005" which depicts the outline of Hokkaido-Bio.
Contents of the summary of ''Hokkaido bio report 2005''
- Outline of the Hokkaido Bio-Industrial Cluster.
- The growing Hokkaido Bio-Cluster (its sales, employees and investment).
- Positive signs for further development.
- The upcoming transition point for the Hokkaido BT cluster.
- R&D maintains the development of the BT companies.